My name is Andrey Danilov and I write code in C#.
I work mostly on private GitLab repositories so that's why there's no GitHub contributions since then.
I use and love:
- C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core WebAPI, WPF
- EF Core, MySQL (MariaDB), PostgreSQL, LINQ
- CI/CD (TeamCity/Jenkins/GitLab), Docker, Kubernetes
I have worked at:
- Brandlink (since Nov 2019)
Developing backend services from scratch, enchancing existing codebase in a clusterized microservices environment.
- Rift (Mar 2017 - Apr 2020)
League of Legends Discord server for CIS region.
Created chat bot from scratch using Discord and Riot Games APIs on microservices architecture.
- Ludum Dare (2014 - 2016)
Rapid game development event.
Participated in several events creating small games using C# + Unity in small team.
- GladCraft (Dec 2010 - Jul 2014)
Created game launcher/updater from scratch using WinForms and later upgraded it to WPF.